Pez Dispenser Time Machine

What a kooky title...I'm seriously proud of myself!

As you probably know, I'll be having company for Turkey Day, beginning on Monday. Even though that's the case, I'd hate to leave the ol' blog dry heaving until my return, so I'm implementing the Pez Dispenser Time Machine concept. Starting...NOW!

What this means is that every post you'll be reading over the next week or so will be written in advance and dispensed automatically using the publishing options feature. I actually prefer to think of this as a virtual time machine powered by the magical energy of unicorns and fairy-dusted pink electrons, but you're free to envision it in a more practical way, of course.

However you choose to imagine it, please stay tuned for such topics as:

The Dog Doo Detective
That Darn Dickens!
The Tupperware Caper...and more!

Of course I'll try to sneak in some real-time posts, too, just to keep things in context, but either way, you won't be lacking in your Vitamin A.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Wow, I am really impressed that you have enough "blog candy" to stock your pez dispenser!
I on the other hand am always scrounging for something more interesting to say than: I hate laundry, I hate dishes, and raising kids is HARD!
Thanks for thinking of us, your loyal readers. I always take my vitamin A with my second cup of coffee, and would hate to have to go through withdrawal.
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Leslie said...

Oh My,

You are just great and sooo smart, I can't think of things like you do. I forgot what you told me to do when I write my blogs for Alex and the other bloggers, I will keep working on it. See you soon..