A Human Confession

There have been a lot of canine apologies, partial acceptances, and confessions swirling around the blog ring this week. I thought I might mix it up a bit with a human confession, so here goes...

I am obsessed with my ClustrMap. Totally.

It's like unwrapping a Christmas present every day when I look to see where my visitors live, and it's a steady source of curiosity. For example, I don't know anyone who lives in the Pacific Northwest, but I have a big dot there. Is it the same person who's visited several times, or several people who've visited once? Come on, Mystery Dot, reveal yourself!

I also really enjoy speculating about the far-flung, international dots. I can't help but wonder what someone in South Korea, Bulgaria, or Rio de Janiero would think about the strange things I post here. Note to Self: Try not to cause an international incident.

How about you...have you checked your ClustrMap today?

3 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I know!!! Me too!!! I'd love to hear from others in other countries. I love that Katy from Australia regularly comments. But she's the only one I know of. I've gotten a few emails from England too.

Jen

Addie said...

Aha! I'm glad to hear you love it too, Jen. I haven't gotten any international comments or emails yet, but hope springs eternal!

Addie

KF-in-Georgia said...

I have a wide-ranging Live Journal friends list: Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, England, Wales, Canada, and all over the U.S. On my LJ blog, I've frequently posted links to some of y'all's blogs when there's a special story, a great picture, etc. Most of those friends are not greyhound owners--many are not even dog owners--but they follow my posts about Jacey and Sam. And some people who are dog people want to know more about training, and I've often linked to Jen's blog.