Happy Thanksgiving to You All

Before I start freaking out over the food preparation so integral to the day's gratitude acknowledgment banquet, I'm permitting myself a quick post to thank you all for the fun, education, and entertainment we've shared these last months.

I really mean it. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Addie

PS - I'll have lots of things to share when things slow down a bit around my house. I got my hair color corrected (well, sort of), had a bra fitting, went in 1/2 for a tattoo for Mom's 70th birthday (pictures will be posted!), and more.

3 comments:

Zan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Addie!!

Now I'm off to snap beans, mash potatos, etc.

Alex said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
"went in 1/2 for a tattoo for Mom's 70th birthday" lol
Does that mean you each got half a tattoo?
Can't wait to see all the pictures! Sounds like things are really hopping, Enjoy yourselves!

Stowe and Maria said...

We just discovered your blog through Alex's blog. Very entertaining. Love the photos of your greyhounds. Happy holidays to you.