Why? Because it's going to be AMAZING. Here's what's going to happen:
- Through the power of positive thinking, I will lose 8 pounds this week while eating whatever I want, AND my hair is going to look great everyday.
- My backlog of work, which would probably congest the administrative facilities of a small island nation, will yield to the slightest of efforts, falling away like a prom dress at 1:00am,
- The mountain of laundry on my bedroom floor will somehow magically wash, fold, and iron itself,
- Lighting bolts of positivity and enthusiasm are going to shoot out of my ass with the force of an intercontinental ballistic missile,
- Hell, I might even grow a few inches!!
Honestly, I'm pretty sure this week is probably going to be another marathon, and I have got to get a handle on my to-do list, which at last glance was one and a half pages long. Unfortunately, it's college ruled paper, mind you.
Seriously, though, I am trying to be positive about the days ahead. I have no idea how it is that I'm always behind, except that I must get some kind of thrill out of biting off more than I can chew. The idea that I'm addicted to the martyrdom of all-nighter and work-life imbalance is surely not palatable, making me sound...well, imbalanced.
I need therapy, don't I? I'm pretty sure they must have some mystical analytical tradition in India that would help me overcome it (if not, I know for a fact they at least have scotch!). Geez, leave it to me to fabricate a mental disorder out of simple disorganization, and use that as an excuse to go drinking in India. No matter how I think of it, all roads lead to India.