Weird Items On My To-Do List

I was just thinking of some of my upcoming projects and how strange my list would look to anyone else. In the spirit of not taking myself too seriously and unbridled exhibitionism of my most boring details, here you have it:

o Get a Digital Camera of My Own – We have one, but it seems that Garrett has custody and I only have supervised visitation of this little piece of equipment. You guessed it…many of the pictures here are from my cell phone, which is the visual equivalent of listening to that crackly old recording of Yes, We Have No Bananas instead of your iPod.

o Make More Dog Collars – As some of you know, G & I have been working on developing custom laser-engraved leather martingale/sighthound collars, and we need to make more prototypes until we get them just right. I’d be happy to post pictures of some collars we’ve already made, but I’ll have to do that after I take care of item #1.

o Visit a Fire Station – Yes, poor me…I have to go and see some firemen, but it’s for the good of my child. Jared is thinking of various careers right now, and fire fighting has made the list, so we’ll be on a fact-finding mission. It's official business...really!

o Make a Lily Munster Dress – G & I will be Herman & Lily this Halloween (his idea!), and I have a strange aversion to those pre-made costumes. Now I have no choice but to dust off the old sewing machine and do what I can with my limited pattern-making ability. I actually wanted to be Elvira, Mistress of the Dark this year, but the kids were not amused.

What strange things do you have on your list?

2 comments:

bosslady said...

I think the really weird thing here is that all the items on your list begin with the letter 'C'. That's 4 Cs. And we all know that a C = average. But, I'm giving you a A+ for effort!

Addie said...

Yay! As Napoleon Dynamite might say, "All my wildest dreams are coming true!"

My post started with a 2.0 GPA, and now I'm a blogodictorian!