Part 1: Public Nudity Adventure

Garrett and the kids have been busy today, so I've been left to my own devices in the entertainment department. That being the case, I did what any other bored wife and mother would do: I rolled to Jeju Sauna in Duluth. If you've never been to Jeju or another Korean bath house, I highly recommend it. I'll describe what I can here, but you should check out their website before you read further.

I'll wait. Take your time.

Ok, by now you've seen the saunas made of clay, charcoal, gold & silver, jade, quartz, geodes and amethyst, and they're every bit as beautiful in person as they are on the website. They're really spectacular.

This place is like another world, a world in which your passport to several continents is TOTAL NUDITY. There's too much to cover in one post, so I'll give you a preview of some upcoming topics:
  • Checking In & The Locker Room

  • The Jjim Jil Bang (Sauna Room) & The Baths

  • My First Korean Body Scrub

I know some of you have been to Jeju (because we went together), but I hope you'll still get a few laughs out of my first solo visit to this weird and wonderful place. More soon!

No comments: