Photo Tag

I've been tagged by Sirius Sighthounds to post the sixth picture in my sixth photo folder and explain it, then I'm supposed to tag six other bloggers to do the same.

This picture was actually sent to me by Scott from Blue Barron's Place, and this is a picture of Hoover's haul from the track to the kennel to begin his life of retirement. As it happens, Scott hauled Hoover (in the foreground), and the dog in the background (who I think may be FKA Go Peanut Go or maybe Wiki Onetime), and he was kind enough to send me the pictures from Hoov's big break.

Now for the tagging:

5 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I'm feed for 10 cannibals too!

Jen

Addie said...

Jen, that means we're both perfect 10's. :-)

I also found out through another of these surveys that I could fight off 17 five year olds...what a weird idea!

Addie

bosslady said...

I'm a perfect 10 as well...I see a trend here!

KF-in-Georgia said...

I've answered the tag:
http://kf-in-georgia.blogspot.com/2009/01/sixth-of-sixth.html

I'm not tagging folks...I think nearly everyone has done this meme already. ;)

I'm not sure I want to know how I stand with the cannibals...

Zan said...

Clearly I'm not very observant and would thus be easy pickings for said cannibals. I was about to ask what the heck you're all talking about. Link would have bitten me if it was a snake. Personally, I'm scared to find out the answer.

Cool pic of Hoover to have.