Green Vibrance

Since it's still New Year's resolution time, I thought you might all want to give one of my favorite products a whirl (except the Bosslady, that is. I'm sorry this made you gag; can you forgive me?)

For you non-gaggers out there, I'm talking about Green Vibrance Super Food, an emerald elixir I happen to love. I came across this stuff about a year ago when I was considering doing the Martha's Vineyard 30 Day Detox, and although I didn't follow through with that (big surprise!), I did find Green Vibrance to be great for a hangover. In fact, I confirmed several times (ok, dozens of times) that it's great for a hangover...reason enough to keep some around.

In any case, I'd been feeling a little rough around the edges after the holidays, and I was starting to look a little like Keith Richard stumbling off the tour bus at 2am in the wrong part of town. Not sexy...unless you're Keith Richard, maybe. Recalling that I still had some GV in the freezer, I started drinking it daily on New Year's Eve.

Fast forward to today: As I was putting away Christmas ornaments, listening to my iPod, singing and shaking my ass, I realized that I feel freaking awesome today. Seriously, totally, really good. It probably helps that I found one pair of my good jeans (yay!) and I'm wearing them, but I can only really attribute this to the Green Vibrance, which is full of tons of great stuff like wheatgrass, alfalfa, spirulina, barley, probiotics, and a host of other healthy-sounding ingredients.

Oh yeah, you should try this stuff. I'm just saying!

This message has not been solicited or approved by the makers of Green Vibrance. This message is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Consult your doctor before following the medical advice of a blogger who admittedly shakes her ass while putting away Christmas ornaments and loses her pants.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, My

Tell me where I get some of this stuff ! Unless it cost $500.00 an oz.
I don't want to "shake" my booty but, I would like the energy..
My V. word for this is exesti maybe this is important. LOL
Love you, Mom

Alex said...

I too want to shake my "booty"- especially when performing what I consider to be the very depressing job of taking down the Christmas decorations. And yes, I have been known to bear a resemblance to Keith Richards on a bad day- But I have never been known as a NON-gagger, so just how noxious is this stuff (honestly)?
Anyway- I am suspicious of all "Grass" and "weed" containing formulas...Though I am sure they make you feel REALLY good....

Kevin said...

Hi Mom (and Addie!),

So you can read all about the GV at http://www.vibranthealth.org/gv.html

You can also buy the stuff there, but it's way more than you can get it for on Amazon. The 24oz size (2 months worth) at their site is $82.50 (yikes!). You can get it on Amazon for around $60.00. You can also get a 30-day supply for around $40.00.

I hope that's helpful!

Love,
Kevin

Addie said...

Kevin, thanks for passing that info along for Mom. I actually didn't realize you could get it on Amazon, but I guess you can get anything on Amazon, can't you?

Hey Mom, I also noticed on the GV site that Keving linked here, there's a retail locator button on the left menu, and there are actually a lot of health food stores that carry it.

Alex, I really don't think it's that noxious at all. I think it depends on how you respond to food texture, not food taste that will decide whether you like this or not. It's a little grainy, but outside of that I don't think it's unpleasant. C'mon, drink your grass and weed, all the cool kids are doing it!!

Addie

Zan said...

This stuff reminds me of something a friend of mine used to call green magma. He drank it regularly back in the dark ages when we were in our 20's. He swore it was a great hangover cure among other things though I never tried it. I may have to order some and give it a whirl. Can you mix it with Vodka ;-)?