Our Adoption Is Final!

We're so pleased to announce the arrival of our new baby.

Hoover arrived on Saturday, August 16th, and weighs roughly 72 pounds. Obviously too big for the stork, he was delivered to us by his foster Mom, Betty Jean, who has taken care of him for the last couple of months while he was waiting to join a permanent home.

As for our new boy, I promise to post more pictures and details as soon as I resolve a little issue with the digital camera. In the meantime, I'll just say that he's as charming and affectionate as he is handsome, which is more than I can say for some beautiful men.

Welcome Home, Groovy Hoovy!

4 comments:

Maria Peters said...

Oh yeah! Had no idea you had a blog. AM subscribing right away!

PS...Heather Coulombe facilitates the SEGA blogring...will see what I can find out.

Addie said...

Thanks for visiting, Maria...I think you're my second subscriber - Yay! Heather hooked me up and I've added the gadget to my page, so I'm all set now. Where's your blog?

KF-in-Georgia said...

Addie, you can find Maria's blog here:

http://reddogblackhearse.blogspot.com/

And I'm here:

http://kf-in-georgia.blogspot.com/

And you can find the rest of the blogs if you click the Blog Ring logo, which will take you here:

http://www.segablogring.blogspot.com/

All of us on the Hound Blog Ring are listed there. You can click those links to find us, or you can subscribe to the blogs with a feed reader (which is what I do).

Welcome to the ring!


Kathy
(with Sam and Jacey)

bosslady said...

And Hoover actually LIKES me! Wurd.
-ash